This thing, this business, this blog, me … 2 years now, growing, changing, and discovering.
Started out as helping friends rearrange kitchen cabinets and closets, got a few clients and helped them do the same. I am good at it, and I like it! All the while I kept doing sales … usually 2 a year, selling the vintage items I was acquiring, family pieces that required moving. THEN (sound of angels & harps) I got an entire house of stuff to sell … and I had found my calling.
I love doing Estate Sales!
Began as a place to show you all the amazing Before & After shots, then when I didn’t have one every week (SHOCKING!) I began to share things around my house … decorating, organizing, problem solving. When I didn’t have something to share I discovered RoundUps, link parties, Pinterest … they rolled out at first and then well like anything else, they became a chore and stopped feeling organic. The worst thing happened after that! I thought I was a writer for a week … SORRY!
- I am accepting consignments, and looking for venues. Researching Flea Markets, and Antique Malls … longing for a place to do a Holiday PopUp! (ANYONE?!?!)
- I even have a BizPartner … and he is super cool.
- I am planning weekend picking adventures, and networking with anyone that has a garage, cellar or attic … GOT ONE? We can search together … maybe find some treasures?
- More and more Estate Sales!
- Not as much of the one-on-one organizing, unless it is part of the aforementioned Treasure Hunting.
- Pushing toward a new brand … with a year round online presence.
- ReWork the Logo, tag line and mission statement … I don’t know if “clean, organize & declutter…with a green twist” still applies, it may?!?
- Continue to blog about what I love …as long as it flows out naturally. I will not pretend to be a writer, but I will write if I wanna.
- Share my rePurposing, Upcycling and Vintage stuff and would YOU love to share what you are doing.
- I may reDecorate my kitchen … sharing the ENTIRE process!