So I decided that I am going to do these reCaps on Friday … I am not home on Sunday, and neither are you guys. I have been thinking, not a lot of working here, about the future of The SbS blog; here is what I have determined …
- I love to write it!
- I really dig interacting with fellow bloggers, followers, friends, etc.
- I like to read blogs about thrifty, creative, fun things … not so much about women problems, or potty training. So I am going to write what I like … and hope you guys do to.
- I am not going to force topics, and I am not going to “Try” and be a writer, I am just gonna write! Here goes …
Posts (so many since I last reCapped ~ here are a few that stick to my chosen path)
- Snackage Upgrade
- See, I am not Heartless
- RePurpose RoundUps … Corks, Shelves, Hooks & Pegs
- A Simple Cake Recipe ~ Friday Chocolate Cake
- A little SbS Tip for candle safety ~ Candles & Kosher Salt
The Share … I love the idea of chalk board paint on clip boards, thank A Dust Bunny Life for sparking an idea …
The Pin … A Radio Flyer Bar … love love love that someone saw this old wagon, and a Singer Sewing machine base and thought BAR!
Last but certainly not least I wrote a little note to my guy, it was his birthday … Feels Like Yesterday
Going to be doing a guest post this week at my friends Mo’s blog, looking forward to compiling another RoundUp, and getting ready for the Summer … Last Day of School.