This morning I was going through my inbox, in the last month I have subscribed to a blog or 10, so it was full … this one from Kyetra Belton sparked my interest.
I have been on the fence about this blog … is it about me? Is it all work? How much should be personal, and just how personal should I get? I love reading personal blogs, stories of family and relationships … some are touching, some are cute, and some are just pee your pants funny. I find I that I like the REAL blogs best, the “I know this happens to you too, but I have the balls to write about it” blogs make me so happy … Is this the kind of blogger I want to be? Not sure yet, stay tuned …
ANYWAY … back on planet Earth, I thought this might be a good way to start the get to know me process. Here goes …
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed, mostly. Every once in a while the cat sneaks into Danny’s at about 3 a.m. and scares the poop outta me
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? NO! I have so much hair that they are barely enough for 1 shampoo and never ever enough conditioner
3 .Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? All out! I am a no blanket kinda girl
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? I may have. I did a mess of stuff in my day. You would have to ask the guys I used to hang with …
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Who doesn’t like Post-It notes?
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No, I am an Organizer
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Neither, and I am fairly certain that my lack of contact with the out-of-doors will ensure my continued safety from both bears & bees.
8. Do you have freckles? NO
9. Do you always smile for pictures? I am the Yeti, there is no actual proof of my existence.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Mediocrity & Half Assed attempts
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Always! My mother said it was how she kept me moving when I was little and she couldn’t carry me; yet another way I was screwed up by my childhood.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Does a kegger in the park count? Then yes.
13. What about pooped in the woods? See #7.
14. Do you ever dance, even if there is no music playing? All of the time. I have a happy dance, don’t you?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No. That is the one nervous habit I never picked up.
16. What size is your bed? Queen
17. Is it ok for guys to wear pink? Of course
18. Do you still watch cartoons? Classic cartoons rock!
19. What’s your least favorite movie? There are too many Waste of Time movies to think of just one.
20. What do you drink with dinner? Wine and water
21. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? I do not eat anything in nugget form
22. What is your favorite food? Good Food
23. What movies could you watch over and over again and never get sick of them? Say Anything, Moonstruck, Roman Holiday
24. Last person you kissed/kissed you? My Man
25. Were you ever a girl scout? HA
26. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? If Brad was my photographer
27. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I wrote a letter to Monique a few years ago … I was sad, and she could keep a secret.
28. Can you change the oil on a car? No
29. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No
30. Ran out of gas? No
31. Favorite kind of sandwich? Italian Combo from Dante’s
32. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Bacon, Egg & Cheese, Ketchup & Hot Sauce on a Roll
33. What is your usual bedtime? When I am sleepy
34. Are you lazy? About some things, yes, about other absolutely not.
35. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween? I usually wore my dance costume again
36. How many languages can you speak? One
37. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Real paper ones? No.
38. Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs? Legos
39. Are you stubborn? Duh
40. Ever watch soap operas? Nope
41. Afraid of heights? So much so that I contemplated jumping off the top of the Duomo in Florence to end the panic.
42. Sing in the car? Embarrassingly loud
43. Dance in the shower? No
44. Dance in the car? Yup
45. Every used a gun? No, but I wanna
46. Last time you got your portrait taken by a photographer? First and only time was last month
47. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Good ones are great, bad ones SUCK
48. Is Christmas stressful? When other people are involved
49. Ever eat a pierogi? Yes ~ I am German, Russian & Hungarian
50. Favorite type of fruit pie? Mo’s Blueberry
51. Take a vitamin daily? Yes
52. Wear slippers? Nope
53. Wear a bath robe? Never
54. What do you wear to bed? As little as possible, I am always hot
55. Wal-Mart, Target, or Kmart? None of the above
56. Nike or Adidas? All Day I Dream About Sex
57. Cheetos or Fritos? Fritos
58. Peanuts or Sunflower Seeds? Potato Chips
59. Ever take dance lessons? 13 Years
60. Ever won a spelling bee? Never been in a spelling bee
61. Have you ever cried from happiness? Yes
62. Regularly burn incense? Incense stinks
63. Ever been in love? I AM in love
64. What was the last concert you saw? Help me lord … RUSH
65. Hot tea or Cold tea? Cold
66. Tea or Coffee? Coffee
67.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
68. Are you patient? More than I have been in past
69. Ever won a contest? Yes, I just won Againbags
70. Ever have plastic surgery? No
71. Which are better, black or green olives? Green (chilled and served with Vodka)
72. Can you knit or crochet? No
73. Do you want to get married? Again?
74. Do you have kids? Yes
75. What is your favorite color? Does black count?
76. Do you wear shoes in the house? No
77. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? I don’t play lotto
78. What’s the first thing you do when you go online? Turn on the radio
79. Do you like sushi? Not as much as I would like to
80. What are you doing tomorrow? Working if it doesn’t rain …
Bored? Sorry … Thanks for reading it all the way to the end. Your Turn … answer the 80 questions, and leave a link in the comments section