Regina Brett’s 45 life lessons and 5 to grow on … Have you read them? Here are my faves …
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
So you may ask … Sara how on Earth does this have anything to do with cleaning & organizing??? Well your home is a reflection of you … and if you are out of whack, so is your space, right?
I don’t do resolutions, I do take inventory! What works, what DID NOT, where I am, where do I want to be …