A few things I noticed while sitting on the beach for the last 2 weeks …
- My parents NEVER would have packed this much crap to take to the beach ~ we have become such suckers!
- Beach carts were sent directly from heaven.
- 3 kids is the new 2
- Everyone wears a 2 piece; except me!
- Lifeguards are way younger than they used to be ~ I am sure of that!
- There is nothing better than an end of the day tidal pool.
- Sand makes sandwiches taste better … that’s what we told the kids anyway.
- The Moms are ALWAYS standing.
- I truly believe people now aspirate more sunscreen than they apply.
- I am no longer the only chick with a giant hat …
- At least once a day someone’s toddler makes a breaks for Portugal.
- Laughing gulls can hear the cooler open.
- The beach tends to make unFit folks (like myself) feel the need to toss a ball around, or take a long brisk walk.
- There are never enough snacks … NEVER!
- Dads dig the best holes!
- Pink Wine tastes the best from a red Solo Cup sitting under an umbrella …
- There are literary families and there are athletic families …
Now I have to do everything I said I would do “after vacation …”