Just got a great surprise … and a much needed smile to end this eh Friday … Michelle at Callia’s Corner … a brand new bloggy connection for me (thank you again to the SITs Spring Fling) gave me a Kreativ Blogger Award. Cool right? Look what she said about me ….
Sara is my new best friend, she just doesn’t know it yet. Because of Sara, all of the nasty old items in my house have new meaning. Instead of looking at a piece of “junk” I see a new purpose…a “re”purpose.
According to the Kreativ blogger rules, accepting the award includes the following:
- Thanking the blogger who nominated me to receive the award and providing a link back to their blog … here it is again!
- Sharing 10 things about yourself that bloggers might find interesting!
- Nominate 6 other bloggers to receive the award and inform them.
10 Things … you can determine if they are interesting
- will be celebrating my 20th anniversary this summer … not wedding, that does not count
- 2 kids ~ 13 year old girl and almost 6 year old boy
- I never lie … a friend once said my warning label would read “Warning: Expect only the truth.”
- love to travel; hate to fly
- never, ever goes anywhere without chap stick and sunglasses
- we live in a 2 bedroom apartment and have no plans to ever buy a house
- I used to smoke; I still drink
- I don’t know how to cook … hubby cooks, always has. Once, a long while ago, having been left to our own defenses for dinner, my daughter said “it’s OK Mommy we can have mayonnaise sandwiches”
- I am the one that judges you when your house isn’t clean
- I love what I do, I am learning that I love to write, and I want to be better at it!
6 Blogs …
- Our Crafty Home ~ these guys have to be 1st because they were they first “big” bloggers to see my stuff and share it … Love Them!
- donuts, dresses and dirt ~ because Sheri writes so beautifully, always pays the love forward and she is a super chic chick.
- Becker Window Fashions ~ well because Monique is my best friend in the entire world! Oh and an amazingly talented lady.
- all dad, all day ~ Rich is one of the only people I know that is living the dream. Peace!
- Eclectically Vintage ~ Kelly has great taste! She sees the beauty and usefulness in things most people would discard … (had to use the trophies again in the header)
Pay it forward, k?
BTW … can’t wait to check out the other 5 bloggers that Michelle chose.